Saturday, March 29, 2008

I was on TV


So, we sent out this postcard inviting people to worship with us. The postcard didn't seem THAT provocative to us. Then I get this phone call from a reporter at channel 25 saying that they would like to come interview me about our church. I say okay. It was a cool time and lasted about 30 minutes. She tells me it's going to be on at the 5pm news. So, I'm sitting there with my wife and kids (8 & 6) and they lead into the story with the title, "Sex Sells!" As I'm sitting there wishing my kids weren't watching my daughter (6) says, "Daddy, your famous." I said, "No honey, now I'm infamous." My wife and I laughed our tails off.

The kids never said a word or asked me about the "s" word.

I wish we could bottle up that childlike innocence and pass it out to all the adults in the world. God please save us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Albert,

We read the blog and hear all the hype, but where can we see the video or the news story?? We want to comment, but it's hard when we missed the news.

The Millingtons

Mission Dog said...

my dear friends michael & michelle (newlyweds by the way), please visit the www.vintageworshipgathering.blogspot.com to see the news footage and by all means please vote.