Monday, April 28, 2008

An Apology to the Neighborhood


I want to publicly apologize to my neighborhood but I just can't bring myself to pick up dog poo. I am coming out of the closet. One day I even faked bending over to pick it up when a car was driving by. I just can't take it anymore. I have to come clean. Am I going to get a fine for this? If so I am calling the ACLU.

Who came up with this idea anyway? I mean, come on - walking around with a bag of poo. And then there is that humiliating feeling of stooping over to grab it with the plastic bag. Icky. It was probably some crazy environmentalist who has it all backwards.

Think about it. We are only adding to the landfill with millions of plastic bags filled with dog poo. Where's the outrage? Where's Obama? Seriously, I never see anyone using a paper bag (now there's a million dollar idea). It's always a plastic one. Wouldn't it be more natural to let it lie there and fertilize? I am no biologist but I think, "Yes, YES!". That makes more sense.

That does it. I am going green. I herby declare that you will not see me around the neighborhood with a sack of doo. Go green & let it lie. This is the new slogan of the Mission Dog Blog.

Sorry neighbors but I am going do my part to save the planet. Luckily for you my dog only weighs 10 pounds. If you have a Great Dane good luck applying for this program.

1 comment:

Mary Gerber said...

this is so funny! i'm sure God forgives you even if your neighbors don't